Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from the agreement within a period of 14 days without giving reasons.
The withdrawal period expires 14 days after the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, the good physically in possession.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must contact us (The Kammieshop, email@example.com, via a unambiguous statement (e.g. in writing by post, fax or e-mail) on notify you of your decision to withdraw from the agreement. You you can use the attached model form for this purpose for withdrawal, but are not obliged to do so. To the withdrawal period it is sufficient to comply with your communication concerning your exercise of to send the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period is elapsed.Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke the agreement, you will receive all payments that you make up to
at that time, excluding delivery costs (with the exception of
of any additional costs resulting from your choice of another
method of delivery than the cheapest standard offered by us
delivery) without delay and in any case no later than 14 days after we
have been informed of your decision to enter the agreement
revoked, from us back. We will refund you with the same payment method
as with which you made the original transaction, unless you
has expressly consented otherwise; in any case, you will for
such reimbursement will not be charged.
We can wait with refund until we have the goods back or you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever comes first.
You must submit the goods without delay, but in any case no later than 14 days after the day on which you decide to withdraw from the agreement to has informed us, to return or hand over to us. You are on time if you return the goods before the period of 14 days has passed.
The direct costs of the return will be for your account.
You are only liable for the depreciation of the goods which results from the use of the goods, which goes beyond is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods put.
Excluded from the right of withdrawal is a consumer purchase that concerns the delivery of:
- products manufactured in accordance with the consumer's specifications, which: are not prefabricated and which are manufactured on the basis of a individual choice or decision of the consumer, whether which is clear for a specific person is intended;
- products that spoil quickly or that have a limited shelf life,
- products which are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and of which the sealing after the delivery is broken;
- products which, by their nature, have been irrevocably mixed with other goods after delivery,
- audio and video recordings and computer software whose seal has been broken after delivery,
- Electronic items that are exposed to power.